Blustream is the audio visual industry’s award winning option for advanced HDMI distribution. Their products have been designed and engineered by a global team of AV specialists with over 30 years experience. Through integration of the latest pioneering chipsets Blustream’s engineers have developed the world’s most innovative range of AV distribution products.
Multicast UHD from Blustream
Multicast UHD from Blustream delivers virtually latency free distribution of HDMI video over a 1GB Network switch. Using lossless compression technology, Multicast delivers HDMI, IR and RS-232 up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable. The beauty of Multicast is its flexibility and ease of installation.
Multicast UHD has 4 operational modes:
- Matrix Distribution
- Video wall presentation
- One to one HDMI extender
- One to many HDMI distribution
Blustream HDBaseT Extender Sets
Blustream HDBaseT extender kits offer industry leading HDBaseT™ distribution that delivers HDMI / VGA content to remote locations over a HDBaseT copper infrastructure. Blustream extender sets include a range of different technologies featuring: Bi-directional IR, RS-232, LAN, HDMI Loop Out, HDCP2.2, Audio Breakout, ARC, EDID Management, PoH (Power over HDBaseT), and auto-switching HDMI / VGA input (HEX100HDVGA only).
- Supports 4K UHD video input
- Supports industry standard video resolutions from 480i-4K and most industry standard VGA resolutions
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmissions
- All extenders support bi-directional POH (Power over HDBaseT™) to power extenders from either transmitter or receiver end, and bi-directional IR control
Seamless 4K 4×4 Video Wall Matrix
MX44VW 4K HDMI/VGA matrix is a multi-purpose high-speed video processing system. The MX44VW can be configured for 3 different output modes.
- 4×4 Seamless Switching Matrix (HDMI or VGA inputs)
- Video Wall (2×2, 4×1 or 1×4 configuration)
- Multi-Viewer mode with preset layouts
Inputs can be assigned as either HDMI or VGA with associated L/R analogue audio with control of the switcher via the front-panel push buttons, Blustream Matrix App, IR remote control, RS-232 interface and TCP/IP.