The ‘new’ Custom Pro 4K Matrix achieves new levels of both performance and flexibility. AV installers can now easily specify their desired I/O structure and choose the additional control features required for a specific AV project. The Custom Pro Matrix has been specifically designed to operate in challenging AV environments. Its robust housing and interlocking board configuration make both installation and maintenance a seamless experience. Advanced optional features include audio breakout, simultaneous HDBaseT/HDMI outputs, RS-232 pass through and a web browser interface module for enhanced control and configuration.
CUSTOM PRO MATRIX Key Features
- 2-Way and 4-Way interchangeable input & output boards
- Optional control boards: IR Routing, Audio breakout, RS-232
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Pre-configured PRO Matrix models available
- Advanced HDBaseT technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m at 4K over HDBaseT (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Web interface module for control and configuration of Matrix
- Control of Matrix via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
- Advanced EDID management
- 2U Design for 19″ rack mount integration – rack mounting kit included
Configure your perfect matrix
Build your own matrix specific to the needs of your AV project. Simply purchase the signal and control boards required, then either have it built by us complete for install or as component parts to construct as required. We have developed auto assigning firmware for the Custom Pro Matrix, you simply screw in the boards required and the unit will assign the correct firmware. It really is as easy as that!