Imagine entering an intelligent room without remote controls or buttons. Just plug-in and present – It´s that easy with Neets QueBec Pro – Intelligent Simple AV Room Control.
Neets QueBec Pro is designed to create an intelligent AV-control environment in small and medium-sized meeting rooms or learning spaces with interactive displays or LCDs.
The auto-switching between sources makes it easy for all users to connect instantly. Even collaboration using Wireless presentation solutions are seamlessly supported and works smarter with QueBec Pro.
QueBec Pro senses the presence of image/picture, and automatically initiates room functions and switches automatically between all HDMI/ VGA signals.
QUEBEC PRO FEATURES
- Automatic Sensing AV control system
Senses the video signal and automatically starts up room functions
- Makes Wireless Presentation smarter
Enhance collaboration between displays, wireless presentation solutions and other AV devices
- Auto Source Selection
Latest active source is automatically selected and displayed
- HDMI Sensing and Repeater
HDMI sense works with all products and the repeater enables longer cable drive
- VGA Video Detection
Enables Hsync detection of video signals
- Built–in 3-Port HDMI switch
Connect 3 HDMI input sources and switch between upon signal present
- Fast installation
Euroblock connectors and PoE makes installation fast and efficient
- 2 Bi-directional RS-232 or 4 IR port
Used for sending commands to projectors or other AV devices using serial or infrared communication
- 2 General Purpose I/O ports
Used for input/output control of relays, switches and sensors
- 1 Ethernet port
Used for controlling 2 LAN devices and extension devices
- PoE powered
Power the QueBec Pro with a compliant PoE power supply or switch (PoE injector not included)
Link to compliant PoE Injector
QUEBEC PRO FAQ
- Q: Can I configure the QueBec Pro without power.
A: USB power is not enough to start the powerfull QueBec Pro, PoE power is needed to configure the system.
- Q: What is an active source?
A: Active source is when an image is present.
- Q: How does the switching between signals work?
A: Latest active source is automatically selected and displayed, based on LIFO system. (Last in, first out).
More detailed information can be found in the manual.
- Q: Is the QueBec Pro HDCP compliant?
A: The QueBec Pro is not compatible with equipment that requires HDCP handshake.
- Q: Can I add a keyboard to manually control the QueBec Pro?
A: It is possible to connect Neets control systems with LAN port, like OsCar, EcHo Plus and SieRRa II.
- Q: What can I control with a keypad connected to the QueBec Pro?
A: It is possible to manually control the QueBec Pro. An example could be swithcing between the three HDMI inputs.
- Q: Can I use the keyboard to manualy select VGA input?
A: Yes, use the “button link” function to connect your button to VGA button on QueBec Pro.
- Q: Which PoE standards is the QueBec Pro working with?
A: PoE standard 802.3af / 802.3at.
Specification details are found in the manual.
- Q: Can I use Displayport and other HDMI adaptors together with Neets QueBec Pro?
A: Yes, is possible to use adaptors on your HDMI cables due to signal sensing on TMDS clock.
- Q: Is there a PoE injector in the box?
A: No, but we do offer a PoE injector you can find here:
Link to PoE Injector